Thursday, March 15, 2007

AFF!!!!!

THIS IS THE ONE!!!!! BEST AFFILIATE!!!

NEW REVIEW!!!!! I tested this on a couple other sites I have and I have to say!!! "THIS IS THE BEST Affiliate Site ever!!!!! sign up as an affiliate and get PAID!!!! or sign up for the service!!!! whatever, this is money bro!!!!!



Donkey mails has got to be my favorite ptr site on the web, not only do they pay!!!! There are many many ways to earn. From reading emails to sign up bonuses to points that can be redeemed to promote your own programs.. Donkey mails is by far one of the best and most TRUSTWORTHY sites I have reviewed so far!!!!!!! The referalls are easy to get too. Please check it out for your own sake!!!!

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

1 comment:

C. Wilson said...

Hi,

I found your blog on Mylot and It's pretty good. I have heard of AFF before but I didn't know it was an affiliate site. I will definitely check it out. I normally don't do affiliate sites anymore because I haven't made much money from them but I am always willing to try anything.

How about a link exchange? Vist my blog and let me know by leaving a comment:

http://cwilson26.blogspot.com

I am logging off right now after I comment this because I am too much into this movie I am watching. I will add your blog link to my blog tomorrow. :)