Wednesday, February 7, 2007

New site i'm trying

There is a new site I have signed up for, Allsolutionsnetwork
We will see what becomes of this one, but all my research has pointed me towards it looking like a legitimate site. So go ahead and sign up, it is free after all.

Google adsense, I recieved a warning e-mail today from google that stated invalid clicks due to a traffic generator, I guess a blog I set up for someone else ran a traffic generator on the site.. So heads up for adsense users, read the rules!!! before you try to drive traffic to your site via traffic generator.

2 comments:

World Paper Money Mart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
World Paper Money Mart said...

Yeah, never put your AdSense pages in a traffic exchange. If you see one while surfing, do the guy a favor and open the site in a new window before clicking the ad.

I use a PHP redirect so the referral is from my site rather than a traffic exchange. I'll point you to my splash so you can see, it has the code too.

www.predaina.com/ads/abe-emarketing.html

Nice page, good luck and thanks for joining my exchange!

Tim
www.checks4free.com