Wednesday, February 14, 2007

mylot review

Mylot.com the paid to post website that is actually enjoyable and pays. I started a couple months ago and quickly went through the pains of figuring out who to respond to and what types of discussions to start... There are good groups of people that have interesting discussions and responses. I have found myself following certain members discussions because they either crack me up or irritate me. Either way it is enjoyable to check in daily and see who is saying what. mylot.com is an easy to navigate site that doubles as a sort of search engine for questions and answers given by the public. Once you have determined who the scammers and spammers are it is easy to avoid them. It is fun to watch your earnings go up daily even though it may be tough to figure out how they work your payout. Tips are to respond with more than one sentence and mark your responses positive and pick best responses. You can also upload pictures and be paid as well. I hit my ten dollars and was paid through my paypal account so as long as the site is there I believe them to not be a scam.. I know an average of one dollar a day (for a very active member) is not a lot, but use it for the networking opportunities as well, everyone knows that is priceless. I have used it to get ideas for hubpages and blogs. Bottom line it is a diverse semi live chat room. I give Mylot.com a 7 out of ten for useful websites.

1 comment:

Oldbuddy said...

I see this is an old post, so I wondered what your current opinion is?